An EnergyShare socket allows loadshedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery runtime for critical loads. “Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance. Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance. Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
Cold Start function to allow the UPS to power up with no mains power supply present.
Vision models have a backlit LCD display providing UPS status information, load and battery performance.
- Multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, VMware ES X and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 serial port interface (selectable)
- Expansion slot for interface boards
- status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
- EnergyShare socket
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- Batteries are user replaceable without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swap)
- Maximum reliability and protection of PC s thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually-activated battery test)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- GS/Nemko safety mark.