- Can be installed on the floor (tower version) or in rack mount cabinets (rack version). The display panel can be rotated (using the supplied key);
- Low noise (<48 dBA): can be installed in any environment thanks to its high frequency switching inverter and PWM load-dependent digitally controlled fan;
- External bypass option for maintenance with interruption-free switching;
- Operation guaranteed up to 40 °C (the components are designed for high temperatures and are thus subject to less stress at normal temperatures);
- Built-in IEC output sockets with thermal protection.
Operating mode selection
Functions can be programmed via software or manually via the front display panel.
- ON LINE: efficiency up to 95%;
- ECO Mode: to increase efficiency (up to to 98%), allows for the selection of LINE INTERACTIVE technology (VI) to power low priority loads from the mains supply;
- SMART ACTIVE: the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the mains power supply;
- STANDBY OFF: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency only mode);
- Frequency Converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
High quality output voltage
- Even with non-linear loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1);
- High short circuit current on bypass;
- High overload capacity: 150% by inverter (even with mains failure);
- Filtered, stabilised and reliable voltage (double conversion ON LINE technology (VFI compliant with EN62040-3), with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances;
- Power factor correction: UPS input power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current uptake.
- Selectable output voltage (220/230/240 V);
- Dual input supplies configuration (SDU 10000 DI and SDU 10000 DI ER);
- Auto-restart when mains power is restored (programmable via software);
- Bypass on: when the machine is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass and battery charge mode;
- Minimum load switch-off;
- Low battery warning;
- Start up delay;
- Total microprocessor and DSP control;
- Automatic bypass without interruption;
- Use of custom power modules;
- Status, measurements and alarms available on standard backlit display;
- UPS digital updating (flash memory upgradeable);
- Output sockets protected with resettable thermal switch;
- Back-feed protection standard: to prevent energy from being fed back to the network;
- Manual switching to bypass.